R A R E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancement Shaman

Go down

Enhancement Shaman Empty Enhancement Shaman

Post  Nothen Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:18 pm

1. Name: Nothen

2. Class: Shaman

3. Specc: Enhancement 16 . 55 . 00 (will also be 00.17.54 when i can afford dual spec:))

4. Real Life Age: 16 - Yes i know "You have to be 17 years old to creat an application! We do not take in players under 17." But i have spoken with Drozy and he said it would be ok javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

5. Willing to respec if raid asks? Farming cash for dual-spec so hopefully will not need to respec ever again :p Also got decent gear as both Enhancement and Resto

6. Tell us something about yourself, something outside of WoW: Im a 16 year old guy from Norway, i live in a smal place called Åsmarka about 2 miles away from most of my friends so i play wow alot Smile Im a relaxed, kind guy i enjoy meeting new peaople and taking long walks with my dog. Im currently in high school and im looking forward to beeing a teacher.

7. Raiding Experience: Started playing during TBC so no pre-TBC raid xp. And only did Kara and a few bosses in TBC. 10/25 man VoA (have not killed Emalon yet, but got him down to 40% once :p) 10/25 OS not with drakes up. Full Naxx 10 and Up to Kel in Naxx 25.

8. Does the Raid time suits you? Aye, they suit me very well.

9. How did you hear about us? Did a 20% pug with you guys twice ( About 80% was from RARE) And have talked alot with Drozy since then. Drozy asked me if i wanted to join RARE but i did not want to leave my current guild - But now that you are a commuity i would love to join in. Smile

10. Recommendations: Drozy i suppose Smile

11. Other, or maybe a joke?
Dont know any good jokes sadly :/

Nothen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum