R A R E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for guild

Go down

application for guild Empty application for guild

Post  guest Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Application sheet:

1. Name: Spaceity (nick is SpaceCabbie but was forced to change nick)

2. Class: Hunter

3. Specc: http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Argent%20Dawn&name=Spaceity

4. Real Life Age: 28

5. Willing to respec if raid asks? ofcourse but i like to stay ranged hunter with gun.

6. Tell us something about yourself, something outside of WoW: Wel i am SpaceCabbie i am a trekkie. pffff you know you ask I'll answer if you need to know more Razz i prefer to keep my Real life of public forums Razz

7. Raiding Experience: Basically none done some heroic been to naxx once.

8. Does the Raid time suits you? Yes any evening during the week after 19:00 is ok.

9. How did you hear about us? in game spam Razz

10. Recommendations: None i guess you could try and find the public raids i have been to and they tell you that i am nice guy that listens to instructions and does his pard as asked by the raid leader.

11. Other, or maybe a joke? Wel let me say yes i am new to raiding yes i don't have god gear but i do my best willing to learn and most important willing to listen.

Back to top Go down

application for guild Empty Re: application for guild

Post  Maatt Mon May 18, 2009 3:11 pm

hey there, thankyou for the application. You seem like you would be dedicated and hard working towards the community.

I would like to put you into a raid on thursday to see how you do.

Gearing and teaching tactics wouldnt really be a problem.

I will send you a in game message later today about the raid time and such to see if you are still interested

thanks,

Maatt

Maatt

Back to top Go down